Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 3(Day 15): Chest and Back round 3.

I have had my ass kicked by quite a few workouts during the past 2 weeks. Today I got my ass kicked again, but it wasn't the workout that kicked my ass it was me. I pushed myself hard today, did way more push-ups and pull-ups than I ever had. I was exhausted when the workout was done. One problem, I still had ab ripper to do. I didn't have a good ab workout physically as far as number of exercises done, but it was a really good workout mentally. I was mentally and physically spent and had problems even sitting up let alone doing core work. I wanted to quit so many times, but I didn't which I'm very happy about. I kept trying to get up and do more and took breaks as needed.

A great workout today!

No comments:

Post a Comment