Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 4: Wednesdays are Yoga days.

Anyone who tells you yoga isn't hard or that it doesn't work their body is a liar or hasn't done it. I think it has this misconception as a woman's workout, but let me tell you of all the workouts I do for P90x yoga is by far the hardest. It takes a lot of physical strength as well as flexibility and it takes mental strength more so than the other things. I find myself wanting to come out of moves or stop early in yoga all the time, doing yoga will make you physically and mentally stronger as well as more flexible.

Don't knock it until you try it.

That being said yoga has once again kicked my ass, a ton of room for improvement next week.

Also I've been super gassy all morning, I think the change in diet may be catching up to my body, internally at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment