Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 8: Round 2... Start!

I kicked every bit of ass I wanted to on the chest/back portion of the workout. I took mini set breaks and really pushed for more reps of every exercise. Pull ups are still hard, I'm only able to get 2 or 3 pullups w/out using a chair for help. I'm really working on modifying the exercises less and less, which is making them harder on myself but is going to help me get the best results.

My ab workout was not as good, my body was physically exhausted from doing the other portion of the workout so hard. As I get stronger I'll be able to perform better on all parts of the workouts.

Push ups alone aren't hard enough for me, I need to have a Husky attack me while I work out... that's how ninjas do it!





Now to enjoy my protein drink and my H2O!

1 comment:

  1. Kara was just trying to help you out a little I think. =-)

    ReplyDelete