Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yoga day!

Once again almost talked myself out of today's workout. It's been tough doing these workouts recently. I'm so glad I did yoga today though. I did moves today that I never thought I'd be able to do and that I've always struggled with. Crane and Wheel. When I got up in wheel today I was shocked, like "wow I just did that". It felt really great. I'm at about 1/3 of the way through this 90 day program so I thought I'd post weight and picture updates. The pics I got were taken by myself so they were pretty crappy, so I'll post pictures later tonight when Amanda gets home to take the pictures. My weight has been going all over the place the last couple of days, between 187 and 190. So the low I've hit is 187, I was at 197 when I started this program so that's a loss of 10 lbs in roughly 30 days. I was at 209/210 at Christmas so thats 22-23 lbs lost since then!

I'm actually more psyched about being able to do the new yoga moves then the weight loss numbers. I'm actually beginning to see how much stronger my body is in what I can accomplish athletically.

2 comments: