Sunday, March 20, 2011

Only myself to blame.

I've had many more bad days than good days recently, and it's not hard to understand why. I've missed a day here, and a day there, on their own they don't seem to bad. But add them all up and now I'm pushing less weight and less reps and struggling just to get through workouts. I'm rededicating myself and getting back to work on this and on eating better. I've been lax on that as well recently eating out with friends and the what not.

So this is me putting me on notice. I had some nice results and now I'm losing them by getting lazy and being satisfied with what I've accomplished so far. No more!

Here's a picture from today. You can look back to day 1 to see the difference between the two. Marginal improvement. I'm pretty disappointed in myself. Time to use that and burn it as fuel. Reboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment